2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
Whether taking on the Lubbock job site or running errands in Midland, the new Honda Pilot offers plenty of power to get the job done. The 2021 Honda Pilot features updated power and performance specs to help Odessa drivers tackle tough tasks. The Honda Pilot towing capacity enables you to hitch your boat or trailer up with ease. So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? Find out more below with the experts at Brown Honda of San Angelo below!
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
How much can a Honda Pilot tow? The exact specs will vary depending on the configuration you choose:
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels offer a robust towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. With the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, the maximum towing capacity jumps to 5,000 pounds.
- The 2021 Honda Pilot Black edition is only offered with AWD, so you can make the most of the jaw-dropping 5,000-pound Honda Pilot towing capacity.
Along with gritty towing specs, San Angelo drivers can count on a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
The 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity is bolstered by some impressive specs. Drivers can enjoy a stunning output of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque from the standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission. The Pilot is known for power, performance, and efficiency. The latest rendition of this popular model features impressive mpg ratings and a large 19.5-gallon fuel tank.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
Operating the Honda Pilot delivers just as much peace of mind as it does power. Thanks to strong towing features and advanced safety specs, you can pilot your ride with supreme confidence. Discover some of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features below:
- HondaLink: Stay engaged with your Honda model’s service schedule, fuel range, and more.
- Eco Assist System: This system will help you gauge your fuel usage to improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors will detect when your vehicle is on a hill, and engage the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal to prevent rolling.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: This system boosts the towing prowess of the Honda Pilot and actively increases traction on any surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use this handy rearview aid to hitch your trailer and park with ease.
Upgrade with the Honda Pilot from Brown Honda of San Angelo
Thanks to the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you can work smarter and enjoy every adventure to the fullest. When you shop with Brown Honda of San Angelo, you can secure the keys to this cutting-edge SUV without breaking the bank. If you have any lingering Honda Pilot questions, contact us for personalized guidance. See how this Honda crossover holds its own against other models with our overview of the Honda Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder. Need more space for your family? See how much the 2022 Honda Odyssey can tow!
Learn More at Brown Honda of San Angelo
A long-lasting Honda SUV can make all the difference to your Lubbock and Midland commutes, and that’s why some of the auto world’s top critics are weighing on which models to keep an eye out for thanks to their stellar 2023 Honda Passport reviews. Earning top marks from respected auto sources along with many…
If you’ve got plenty of tasks to tackle around Lubbock, then you need a pickup to get you from one place to the next efficiently and that’s why you’ll love the new 2023 Honda Ridgeline mpg ratings. With a base 18 mpg city/24 mpg highway* rating, along with many other striking performance features and…
The stunning 2023 Honda HR-V colors will ensure that this SUV can beautify any San Angelo driveway while it makes the neighbors sit up and take notice of its jaw-dropping good looks. And, there are seven of these colors on a wide spectrum to choose from. The expertly chosen interior colors are pretty snazzy, as…