2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
Whether taking on the Lubbock job site or running errands in Midland, the new Honda Pilot offers plenty of power to get the job done. The 2021 Honda Pilot features updated power and performance specs to help Odessa drivers tackle tough tasks. The Honda Pilot towing capacity enables you to hitch your boat or trailer up with ease. So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? Find out more below with the experts at Brown Honda of San Angelo below!
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
How much can a Honda Pilot tow? The exact specs will vary depending on the configuration you choose:
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels offer a robust towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. With the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, the maximum towing capacity jumps to 5,000 pounds.
- The 2021 Honda Pilot Black edition is only offered with AWD, so you can make the most of the jaw-dropping 5,000-pound Honda Pilot towing capacity.
Along with gritty towing specs, San Angelo drivers can count on a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
The 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity is bolstered by some impressive specs. Drivers can enjoy a stunning output of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque from the standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission. The Pilot is known for power, performance, and efficiency. The latest rendition of this popular model features impressive mpg ratings and a large 19.5-gallon fuel tank.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
Operating the Honda Pilot delivers just as much peace of mind as it does power. Thanks to strong towing features and advanced safety specs, you can pilot your ride with supreme confidence. Discover some of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features below:
- HondaLink: Stay engaged with your Honda model’s service schedule, fuel range, and more.
- Eco Assist System: This system will help you gauge your fuel usage to improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors will detect when your vehicle is on a hill, and engage the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal to prevent rolling.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: This system boosts the towing prowess of the Honda Pilot and actively increases traction on any surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use this handy rearview aid to hitch your trailer and park with ease.
Upgrade with the Honda Pilot from Brown Honda of San Angelo
Thanks to the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you can work smarter and enjoy every adventure to the fullest. When you shop with Brown Honda of San Angelo, you can secure the keys to this cutting-edge SUV without breaking the bank. If you have any lingering Honda Pilot questions, contact us for personalized guidance.
Learn More at Brown Honda of San Angelo
If you’re in the market for an efficient and versatile SUV that can keep you and your family safe on Lubbock and Midland roads, then you’ll be impressed with the 2020 Honda CR-V safety ratings. The new CR-V was put to the test by the automotive industry’s top safety organizations like the Insurance Institute for…
If you’re looking for an efficient sedan to keep you moving on Lubbock roads, then the 2021Honda Civicmpg ratings will ensure you can save on fuel during your next journey. The standard base Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT configuration offers a fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway,* and strong engine options…
If your growing family in San Angelo is in need of a larger vehicle, the 2021 Honda Passport garners glowing reviews from automotive critics for its spacious and tech-filled interior, as well as its fuel efficiency. The Honda Passport offers the reliability that Lubbock drivers need, whether on a commute to work or weekend adventure out…