2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2019 Honda Pilot is a capable and well-equipped SUV that delivers a fuel-efficient mpg. In addition to its efficient performance, the Pilot also features a large 19.5-gallon gas tank, which means fewer stops at the pump on your Midland-area commute. Learn more about the Honda Pilot mpg, then schedule a test drive at Brown Honda of San Angelo.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Under the hood of the 2019 Honda Pilot is a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimated fuel economy of the Pilot differs depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
The 2019 Pilot not only provides the fuel economy you want on Odessa roads, it also comes with smart technology features that can enhance both performance and efficiency:
- HondaLink© – Allows you to stay connected and informed on your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive – These systems can improve traction and control when the road conditions are less than perfect.
Learn More at Brown Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Pilot compares to the Toyota Highlander, and explore its wide range of interior features and versatile cargo space, then contact us to get behind the wheel of this powerful and efficient SUV today. We have a terrific inventory of new Pilot models for you to choose from, so make sure to check out our new vehicle specials and current Honda Pilot lease offers before you visit our Honda dealership near Lubbock.
More from Brown Honda of San Angelo
If you’re looking for an exceptional Honda crossover SUV that delivers more space and capabilities for your Lubbock and Midland travels, then you’ll love the new lineup of 2022 Honda Pilot configurations. Enjoy standard eight-passenger seating on Honda Pilot trims like the EX-L and Special Edition, or benefit from seven-passenger seating on the Special Edition,…
When it comes to fuel-efficient SUVs that deliver exceptional specs for your Lubbock commute, there’s no better place to look than with the new 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage. With a 28 city mpg / 34 highway mpg* rating available across the entire lineup, as well as the option to upgrade to an available hybrid,…
If you’re looking for an SUV that not only provides an efficient performance on Lubbock roads but also an improved cabin, then you’re sure to love the 2021 Honda CR-V cabin. Delivering relaxed seating measurements along with customizable storage space, it’s easy to tackle your day at the wheel of this incredible Honda. Learn…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.