What Are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Shopping for a sedan that can provide efficient performance on both the highway and city streets? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2019 Honda Civic. Learn more about the Civic MPG ratings and available engines, then visit Brown Honda of San Angelo to experience that a new Honda Civic has to offer you today!
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
No matter which Civic trim level you choose, you’ll enjoy impressive EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings on Midland area roads:
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Sport: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating
The Honda Civic LX and Honda Sport models come with a standard 6-speed manual transmission, but can be equipped with an optional continuously variable transmission (CVT).With the CVT, the EPA-estimated fuel economy for LX is 30 mpg city/38 mpg city*, and up to 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* for the Sport. The CVT is standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
You have the choice between two powerful and efficient Civic engine:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp with 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine: 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque
With either engine, the Eco Assist System helps you to conserve fuel in two ways:
- The color display around the speedometer shows how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently the display turns green, if you’re not it turns blue.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to maximize efficiency.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Brown Honda of San Angelo
See how the Honda Civic compares to the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mazda3, and the Hyundai Elantra, and explore the Civic interior features and Civic maintenance schedule, then contact us to schedule a test drive. While you’re here, make sure to browse our new vehicle specials. We want to put you behind the wheel of a sporty and efficient new Honda Civic today!
More from Brown Honda of San Angelo
If you’re looking for an exceptional Honda crossover SUV that delivers more space and capabilities for your Lubbock and Midland travels, then you’ll love the new lineup of 2022 Honda Pilot configurations. Enjoy standard eight-passenger seating on Honda Pilot trims like the EX-L and Special Edition, or benefit from seven-passenger seating on the Special Edition,…
When it comes to fuel-efficient SUVs that deliver exceptional specs for your Lubbock commute, there’s no better place to look than with the new 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage. With a 28 city mpg / 34 highway mpg* rating available across the entire lineup, as well as the option to upgrade to an available hybrid,…
If you’re looking for an SUV that not only provides an efficient performance on Lubbock roads but also an improved cabin, then you’re sure to love the 2021 Honda CR-V cabin. Delivering relaxed seating measurements along with customizable storage space, it’s easy to tackle your day at the wheel of this incredible Honda. Learn…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.